By Yoichi Shimatsu
Exclusive to Rense
As the only non-European journalist to cover The Hague inquiry into the
Amsterdam crash of El Al flight 1862 (October 1992), which destroyed a Bijlmermeer
district apartment complex, I discovered many aspects of the Israeli security set-up at
Schipol International Airport and the role of the Mossad intelligence agency in secret
operations there, one of Europe’s business transport hubs. This same airport spy
network is very likely involved in the recent crash of Malaysian Airlines flight 17
over the Ukraine.
Once again, this time in the destruction of MH17, there is an Israeli-connected air crash with political ramifications involving Israeli strategic interests, inside Israel exactlyCovering the Biljmeer crash for Japan Playboy, I uncoveredthe sordid facts of how the official investigation back then was undone by a large network of Israeli intelligenceagents who paid hush money to victims’ families, pressured injured firefighters from filing lawsuits over radiation exposure, and suppressed data from the hangar where the wreckage was stored. The crippled El Al cargo jet, leased from UPS, had transported from JFK Airport in New York a secret load of weapons including plutonium, depleted uranium and a bioweapon called mycoplasm in its cargo bay before crashing on an attempt to return to Schipol Airport, in an operation directed by the Israeli intelligence service instead of Dutch flight officials.
when its military launches an invasion of Gaza and in troubled Ukraine, a supplier of military electronics to the IDF.
Security at Schipol Airport is operated by ICTS, an Israeli-owned airport security company based in The Netherlands founded by former officers of the Shin Beit intelligence agency. Its subsidiaries are also involved in key security functions there, including ProCheck, Ramasso and I-SEC.
The Israeli security company has a record of staging false flag operations, including the September 11, 2001 attacks. ICaTS subsidiary Huntleigh provided passenger and baggage inspection services at Boston Logan Airport, where two
of the four jetliners used in the 911 attack originated.
At Schipol Airport on Christmas 2009, ICTS allowed the “Underwear Bomber” Umar Farouk Abdulmutallah armed
with explosives to slip past “sniffer” detectors to board a Detroit-bound Northwest flight, an incident that was a
boon to Homeland Security and the global war on terrorism.
Initial information, even before the start of an official inquiry into MH17, raise serious questions of whether Israeli intelligence tampered with the flight controls and radar identification (transponder) system of the Malaysian-
– MH17 deviated from the civilian flight path, which should cross close to the exit mouth of the Azov Sea, away
from the current battle zone between the Ukraine militaryand militant ethnic Russian irregulars. Instead itsnavigation steered the jetliner on a more northerly course in contested airspace, where Ukraine military aircraft conduct both air strikes and troop transport missions, putting the Malaysian Airlines jet into jeopardy.
– The wide-body Boeing-777 jumbo jet is similar in profile to the Antonov (built by Kharkov Aircraft Industries in Ukraine) and Ilyushin (Russian-built) transport craft in service with the Ukraine military and air cargo fleets. At
higher altitudes (MH17 was flying at 35,000 feet), the only way from ground level to identify a plane is by a coded radar response from its transponder signal. One possibility was that MH17 was programmed with a false responder code; while another problem could have been confusion with the transponder beam from a nearby Ukraine military craft. A more sinister scenario is the sending of a false ID signal from a ground-based vehicle.
In short, Israeli operatives could have loaded a bomb onto MH17 or used a false responder signal to lure a rebel missile battery to intercept a suspected incoming troop landing. Another issue for investigation, if these scenarios
are verified, is the unspoken connection between the Boeing Corporation and the Israeli intelligence services.
Boeing would have key data on tampering of any of its aircraft control systems, and both MH17 and MH370 were Boeing-777s.
Israeli intelligence had three possible motives for orchestrating a false flag incident blamed on ethnic Russians or on the Kremlin.
– first, the MH17 crash diverted international media attention from the launch of the Israeli invasion of Gaza, which
is a serious rupture of existing peace accords and a massive assault on human rights. Malaysia is an outspoken voice
in the UN and the world media on Palestinian rights in Gaza.
– second, Israel, even with the Zionist economic interests in Russia such as BP, has a historical interest in the 45 000-member strong Jewish community in the port of Odessa, which has a large stake in the financial sector, military electronics industry, missile production and weapons factories. PBN and GQR, lobbying organizations controlled by American Jewish neoconservatives, are the most influential force in Ukraine politics.
– third, the destruction of MH17 serves as a warning to the governments of Malaysia and Australia to cease any further investigation into the strong possibility that MH370 was hijacked by the Israeli military. MH370 was carrying engineers, designers, prototypes, specifications and a chip foundry for the world’s smallest microchip, the KL series. The leading edge technology is needed for Israel’s crash program to build a drone army, especially mini-robots capable of infiltrating Iran’s nuclear plants.
(This writer has extensively researched and uncovered Israeli involvement in the MH370 hijacking at rense.com)
One point of bias that needs to be disclosed is that this writer is a sympathizer of Ukraine independence and opposes Russian intervention. In specific incidents, however, such as the destruction of MH17, one’s preferences must be set aside in pursuit of the facts relevant to the case. The Israeli role in this affair cannot be ignored, especially considering its abiding interests in independent Ukraine. Therefore, the Kiev government should launch an investigation into the possibility of sabotage by an ally so as not to harm& nbsp;its legitimacy by incriminating itself together with Israeli state-sponsored terrorism, legitimate grounds for reprisal by its adversary. A Ukraine that claims to be independent should try to be independent.
As an investigation team approaches the crash site, the real cover-up is yet to begin. The family members and friends of both targeted Malaysian Airlines jetliners are owed the truth and the culprits must be dragged to justice.
Yoichi Shimatsu is a science and technology journalist based in Hong Kong and former editor of The Japan Times Weekly in Tokyo.