Whitehouse, 2-23-17 “President Trump Leads a Listening Session on Domestic and International Human Trafficking” (and comment by Corey Goode, from his vlog)

Kauilapele's Blog

trump_human_trafficking_session_snipAlthough this is not something I want to look at every day, nor a topic which most people would like to address, what is happening right now appears to be a major step forward in the exposure (and hopefully, addressing and eliminating) of human (including children) trafficking. The first video is one where the audio is high enough to hear easily (the WH video had very low volume).

And then I ran across Corey’s video where he adds a couple comments on what is going on behind the scenes. I’ve also posted a David Seaman commentary video below that.

It is time to cast the Light of exposure, truth, and, most importantly, healing for all who have had to experience this.
.

http://youtu.be/yXe_fN14RVI
.

http://youtu.be/6G0arRpBHJE
.


http://youtu.be/dVnGz2C6k78

View original post

Advertenties

Trump Names Army Strategist as National Security Adviser

Source: http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/library/news/2017/02/mil-170220-voa01.htm?_m=3n%2e002a%2e1945%2eqh0ao09yb5%2e1se1


By Ken Bredemeier February 20, 2017

U.S. President Donald Trump named a new national security adviser Monday, picking Army Lieutenant General H.R. McMaster, a military strategist who has spent his entire career in the U.S. armed forces.

Trump called the 54-year-old McMaster “a man of tremendous talent and tremendous experience.”

The president, making the announcement from his Florida retreat Mar-a-Lago along the Atlantic Ocean, said that retired Army Lieutenant General Keith Kellogg, who had been his acting adviser, will now serve as chief of staff of the National Security Council.

McMaster is currently director of the Army’s Capabilities Integration Center, an Army agency tasked with integrating “war-fighting capabilities into the force” and with other government agencies. Trump selected him over at least three other contenders, including Kellogg.

A much-decorated soldier

McMaster will replace Michael Flynn, the retired Army general Trump fired a week ago after just 24 days on the job at the start of Trump’s assumption of power in Washington. The new president said last week it was unacceptable to him that Flynn lied to Vice President Mike Pence about contacts he had with the Russian ambassador to Washington in the weeks before Trump was inaugurated a month ago.

McMaster is a much-decorated soldier, winning a Silver Star early in his Army career leading U.S. troops in their destruction of 80 Iraqi Republican Guard tanks without U.S. losses in a battle against Saddam Hussein’s forces during their 1991 invasion of Kuwait. McMaster has held numerous key Army postings over the last 25 years.

Three years ago, Time magazine put him on its list of the 100 most influential people in the world, calling him “the architect of the future U.S. Army.”

The immediate reaction from members of Congress was positive.

Sen. John McCain, who has occasionally voiced concerns about Trump’s administration, especially over foreign policy and security issues, said McMaster is “an outstanding choice for national security adviser,” and called him “a man of genuine intellect, character and ability.”

Fellow Republicans Sen. Tom Cotton and Rep. Adam Kinzinger also heaped praise on McMaster, with Cotton tweeting the general is “one of the finest combat leaders of our generation.”

Rep. Adam Schiff, a frequent Trump critic, tweeted that McMaster is a “solid choice, bright & strategic. Wrote the book on importance of standing up to POTUS [president of the U.S.]. May need to show same independence here.”

Pence ‘disappointed’ by Flynn

Pence said Monday he was “disappointed” to learn that Flynn had misled him about his contacts with the Russian ambassador, stressing that he supported Trump’s decision to fire him.

Pence, during a news conference at NATO headquarters in Brussels, said, “It was the proper decision, it was handled properly and in a timely way.”

Trump’s chief of staff said Sunday that the person selected to be the next national security adviser — McMaster, as it turns out — will have full authority over staffing decisions for the National Security Council.

That issue over control was reportedly one reason former Navy admiral Robert Harward turned down the job last week.

“The president has said very clearly that the new director will have total and complete say over the makeup of the NSC and all of the components of the NSC,” White House chief of staff Reince Priebus said on Fox News Sunday. Harward was Trump’s first choice to replace Flynn.

Panetta voices his concerns

Former U.S. Defense Secretary Leon Panetta told NBC’s Meet the Press on Sunday the turmoil surrounding the key position has made U.S. national security operations “dysfunctional.”

“What happens if there’s a major crisis that faces this country?” Panetta said. “If Russia engages in a provocation, if Iran does something stupid, if North Korea does something stupid and we have to respond, where is the structure to be able to evaluate that threat, consider it, and provide options to the president?

“Right now, that’s dysfunctional, and that’s what worries me a great deal,” said Panetta, who also once served as director of the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency.

REPORT: TRUMP FREEZES OUT TILLERSON TO ALLOW UNELECTED SOROS OPERATIVE JARED KUSHNER TO RUN THE STATE DEPARTMENT

Eugenics and pandemics

Donald Trump has left his unelected son in law, Jared Kushner, who is also reported to have a credit line from George Soros, to act as the shadow secretary of state after freezing out Rex Tillerson, report Vanity Fair.

http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/02/donald-trump-foreign-policy

Tillerson’s capacity to control foreign policy has been further hampered by Trump and Bannon after his rejected choice of a deputy, and also by a freeze of hiring federal employees, implemented by Trump.

The choice of Tillerson to front an operation to fool voters without giving him the resources he needs to do a job good is emerging as a pattern in the  Trump, Bannon, Ivanka and Jared Kushner cabal.

Mattis finds himself in the same position. He also has had to battle off Globalist plants suggested by Trump and Bannon, but at the price of having no staff.

http://www.politico.eu/article/trump-ignores-the-grown-ups-in-his-cabinet/

View original post

President Trump Holds a Press Conference 2-16-17 (or, “Holy Crap, I’m really glad I’m NOT the MSM!!)

Kauilapele's Blog

donald_trump_press_conference_240_1I see this as a VERY positive calling out of many things, particularly CNN, BBC, and a couple others. Namely, ALL of the MSM. Many are not used to seeing someone speak directly and potently to the media, but in my view, it is about time. Honestly, I thoroughly enjoyed the “calling out”. It is very clear that the MSM is losing their grip, and we can be grateful for that, in my view.

I’ve placed some rough timings at the end of this post.

Note that I do not align with all of the things he speaks of, particularly Iran. Keystone and DAPL are also points of possible contention with me, although the use of American steel for those projects seems like a constructive idea (however, let’s get away from oil, coal, anything (dammit)!!). We shall see.

Note: This is not a video for those who view Donald Trump…

View original post 188 woorden meer

Is the NSA the real president of the United States?

Jon Rappoport's Blog

Is the NSA the real president of the United States?

By Jon Rappoport

The US intelligence community continues its war to kick Donald Trump to the curb and destroy his presidency.

Obviously, the NSA, the CIA, and their silent partners want to continue to run this country.

So they spy and leak, spy and leak.

We’ll get to the guts of the problem in a minute, but first a word from Bill Binney.

Breitbart: “William Binney, a former highly placed NSA official turned whistleblower, contended in an exclusive interview today that the National Security Agency (NSA) is ‘absolutely’ monitoring the phone calls of President Donald Trump.”

“Binney was an architect of the NSA’s surveillance program. He became a famed whistleblower when he resigned on October 31, 2001 after spending more than 30 years with the agency.”

“Asked whether he believes the NSA is tapping Trump, Binney replied: ‘Absolutely. How did…

View original post 1.423 woorden meer

Most of the White House’s Asian American advisory commission has resigned in protest of Trump

Actor Maulik Pancholy attends the premiere of “Trishna” during the 2012 Tribeca Film Festival on Friday, April 27, 2012 in New York. (AP Photo/Evan Agostini)APThe majority of the White House’s Asian American advisory commission resigned in protest of President Donald Trump’s immigration policies this week. On Wednesday, 10 of the 14 members of the White…

via Most of the White House’s Asian American advisory commission has resigned in protest of Trump — Fusion

The Glass Ceiling Has Been Broken: American Women Are Now As Evil As Men

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/46376.htm

The CIA’s New Deputy Director Ran a Black Site for TortureBy Glenn Greenwald

February 03, 2017 “Information Clearing House” – “The The Intercept” –  In May, 2013, the Washington Post’s Greg Miller reported that the head of the CIA’s clandestine service was being shifted out of that position as a result of “a management shake-up” by then-Director John Brennan. As Miller documented, this official – whom the paper did not name because she was a covert agent at the time – was centrally involved in the worst abuses of the CIA’s Bush-era torture regime.

As Miller put it, she was “directly involved in its controversial interrogation program” and had an “extensive role” in torturing detainees. Even more troubling, she “had run a secret prison in Thailand” – part of the CIA’s network of “black sites” – “where two detainees were subjected to waterboarding and other harsh techniques.” The Senate Intelligence Committee’s report on torture also detailed the central role she played in the particularly gruesome torture of detainee Abu Zubaydah.

Beyond all that, she played a vital role in the destruction of interrogation videotapes that showed the torture of detainees both at the black site she ran and other secret agency locations. The concealment of those interrogation tapes, which violated both multiple court orders as well the demands of the 9/11 Commission and the advice of White House lawyers, was condemned as “obstruction” by Commission Chairs Lee Hamilton and Thomas Keane. A special prosecutor and Grand Jury investigated those actions but ultimately chose not to prosecute.

That CIA official’s name whose torture activities the Post described is Gina Haspel. Today, as BuzzFeed’s Jason Leopold noted, CIA Director Mike Pompeo announced that Haspel was selected by Trump to be Deputy Director of the CIA.

This should not come as much of a surprise given that Pompeo himself has said he is open to resurrecting Bush-era torture techniques (indeed, Obama’s CIA Director, John Brennan, was forced to withdraw from the running in late 2008 because of his support for some of those tactics only to be confirmed in 2013). That’s part of why it was so controversial that 14 Democrats – including their Senate Leader Chuck Schumer, Dianne Feinstein, Sheldon Whitehouse and Tim Kaine – voted to confirm Pompeo.

That Haspel was the actual subject of the 2013 Post story was an open secret. As Leopold said after I named her on Twitter as the subject of that story: “all of us who covered CIA knew. She was undercover and agency asked us not to print her name.” Gina Haspel is now slated to become the second-most powerful official at the CIA despite – or because of – the central, aggressive, sustained role she played in many of the most grotesque and shameful abuses of the War on Terror.

The views expressed in this article are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Information Clearing House.

Click for Spanish, German, Dutch, Danish, French, translation- Note- Translation may take a moment to load.

 Please read our  Comment Policy before posting – It is unacceptable to slander, smear or engage in personal attacks on authors of articles posted on ICH. Those engaging in that behavior will be banned from the comment section.

US military sends guided-missile destroyer near Yemen: Officials

Source: http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/library/news/2017/02/mil-170203-presstv02.htm?_m=3n%2e002a%2e1931%2eqh0ao09yb5%2e1rxq

Iran Press TV

Fri Feb 3, 2017 5:44PM

The United States has deployed the Navy warship USS Cole to off the coast of Yemen amid heightened tensions with Iran, according to two American officials.

The guided-missile destroyer arrived in the surrounding area of the Bab al-Mandab Strait off southwestern Yemen where it will conduct patrolling missions including escorting vessels, the officials told Reuters on Friday. They spoke on condition of anonymity.

The officials said the ship was sent to protect waterways from the Yemeni Houthi Ansarullah movement, claiming that Houthi fighters are allied with Iran.

This comes a day after US President Donald Trump threatened Iran that “nothing is off the table” in terms of a response to its recent test launch of a ballistic missile.

Trump made the comment in response to a question by a reporter about whether he would consider military options to respond to Iran, a day after his National Security Adviser Michael Flynn put Tehran on “notice.”

The White House also said it would respond to Iran’s ballistic missile test.

But the officials told Reuters that the decision to place the USS Cole near Yemen was made before the recent developments.

The Trump administration ratcheted up pressure on Iran over its missile program on Friday by announcing new sanctions on multiple Iranian individuals and entities.

Senior US administration officials said that sanctions imposed against Iran were only the “initial steps in response to Iranian provocative behavior.”

Washington has said Sunday’s ballistic missile test was in violation of the 2015 nuclear deal between Iran and the P5+1 group of countries.

Tehran insists its missile tests do not breach any UN resolution because they are solely for defense purposes and not designed to carry nuclear warheads